Anonymous asked: writing meme!! 3,4,5 10 and 13 :D
AAAHHH!!! I GOT AN ASK!!
3. Favorite POV: Third person all the way!!
4. Themes I love writing about: I like to write about creepy, spooky things, suspense, secrets, and supernatural mysteries. I also like writing about characters who either underestimate themselves or are underestimated by others and prove everyone wrong. :D
5. What inspires me to write: Usually a mix of movies and real life experiences inspire story ideas, but it’s other authors that actually inspire me to sit down and write.
10. Strengths with writing: Tbh, I don’t know? Perhaps the ability to enjoy my own stories, haha.
13. Favorite Writers: Hmm… I admit that I love John Green and David Levithan, as well as Markus Zusak and Scott Westerfeld. These days I probably wouldn’t read his stuff, but R.L. Stine was a huge influence on me growing up. Also, I love the fanfiction authors footloose, giselleslash, emjayelle, and starlingthefool. :)
just a simple little thing for you guys to do with me. put a number in my askbox and i’ll answer accordingly.
the mission, should you accept it, is to stay positive about your writing and yourself, but to also be fair about your shortcomings.
- of the fic you’ve written, which are you most proud of?
- favorite tense (past/present/future)
- favorite POV (first/second/third/etc)
- what are some themes you love writing about?
- what inspires you to write?
- thoughts on critique
- create a character on the spot…. NOW!
- is there a character you love writing for the most? the least? why?
- a passage from a WIP
- what are your strengths wrt writing?
- what are your weaknesses wrt writing?
- what’s your favorite place for writing resources?
- who are your favorite writers?
14. anything else that you want to know XD